Learn how to play BlackJack with the help of this tutorial. We will teach you how to become a BlackJack player.See all videos
Learn how to play Roulette with the help of this tutorial. We will teach you how to become a Roulette player.See all videos
Learn how to play Slots with the help of this tutorial. We will teach you how to become a Slots player.See all videos
It’s 2019 and there are hundreds of online casino sites that offer real money games. Each one of these casinos offers vastly different experiences, based on the available services and products such as available payment options and games. Thankfully, we’ve sifted through this crowded market and provided an expert guide on internet casino gambling. The brief guide includes:
- Choosing a platform that suits your gaming needs
- What to look for when running background checks
- What details you’ll need to provide when signing up
- Different types of casinos online – download vs no download casinos – and their advantages vs disadvantages
Choosing a platform that suits your gaming needs
Decide the best platform for your gaming needs based on:
- Deposit/withdrawal Methods: Whether you prefer using credit cards, fancy the highly encrypted eWallets or usually want to limit your spending using pre-paid cards, just ensure the casino has your preferred method of payment and withdrawal
- Currency: To avoid losing some of your winnings due to currency conversion, it’s important that you ensure the casino supports your preferred currency
- Bonuses: They play a very big role in determining whether a player will sign up or not at the casino. You’ll need to understand the difference between matched deposits, cash back offers, reload bonuses just to mention a few. Most importantly, understand the wagering requirements of the casino before signing up is a must before claiming the bonuses.
- Games: Are you a slots lover or do you fancy playing classic table games? Are you out looking to win a jackpot or looking to enjoy a flutter for fun as your pass time? Regardless of what you want, just ensure the casino has your preferred game in their list.
- Free Games vs. Real Money Games: Ask yourself, does the casino offer players an opportunity to play their games for fun before playing for money? Genuine casino sites should have this option.
Background Checks – What To Look for Before Signing Up At an Online Casino
With the list of casinos continuing to increase by the day, it’s important that you stay safe and choose a casino that stands out from the crowd. One that strives to ensure you have a good time at the safest environment. As such, you need to consider the following features as you run background checks. Many casinos offer a selection of slots. We checked and found out that m88 casino offers slots for free. Therefore, we give advice to play in this online casino
- Sift through the terms and conditions section just to ensure that player funds are kept separate from the company money
- Ask yourself, does the casino have independent monthly payout stats? This is important as it shows that the games are fair. This information you can find at the bottom of the page
- How about licensing? Is it licensed by the UK Gambling Commission or Malta Gaming Authority?
What details will you need to provide when signing up at the casino?
So the casino has far passed the first two steps of evaluation and it’s time to sign up. What information will you have to provide at the casino? This section takes you through this.
- Personal details such as the Name, Sex, Date Of Birth, Email Address, Telephone Number and your Resident Address
- You’ll need to choose your preferred betting currency. This is very important, so choose wisely
- A security question and password. Choose one that’s strong and one that you can easily remember
Casino sites are required by law to ensure that no underage can participate in gambling. This is why they ask for your personal details.
Different Types of Online Casinos – Download Vs No Download Casinos
Internet gambling has come a long way since the first site went live in the late 90’s. Now, players can benefit from the download casino sites, which can be downloaded on the mobile app and PC and play offline. There are also the no download platforms which can be played online – no software required.